How to find your way around
- The Filter by Topic bar, under the main illustration on the homepage, is a quick entry to all the different types of posts.
- On each page and post, except the home page, a ‘where is’ bar is located at the left below Breadtag Sagas and above the title heading. The tiny house icon is also a return to home button.
- The Navbar with the site heading also has click links to categories, pages, home and a search window. The about button also leads to contacts, links and navigation.
- On the far right hand side (RHS) at the top of the home page is a dark triangle with a plus in a circle. Click this and it opens up a navigation menu to pages, posts and archives.
- There are also links to categories, pages and archives at the bottom of each page.
- The right side bar on the blog posts and pages also provides access and information.
- At the LHS Bottom of each page is a an upside down V for click back up to the top.
- Home buttons are scattered widely to get back to the home page.
I wrote this section in the first blush of developing the site. Who needs navigation support? It is maintained as an anachronism.